We are so grateful that you care about changed lives. Whether you are an adoptive family already, an adoptive family waiting for your child, considering adoption, or an adoption advocate, Building Arizona Families thanks you for being a part of the miracle of adoption.
We hope that our monthly Domestic Adoption newsletter will inspire, educate, and empower you to change lives through the miracle of adoption. If you have a story about an adoption miracle, please feel free to share it with us – it just might make it into our newsletter!
All the best,
Building Arizona Families
Building Arizona Families is a licensed non-profit adoption agency. We are honored to be the leader in Domestic/Newborn adoptions in the state of Arizona. We work with Arizona birth mothers and place babies with forever families across the United States. Building Arizona Families offers adoption information and support services to birth mothers through our AZ Pregnancy Help website.
Please Join Us in Changing Lives!
The women we are serving through the Donna K. Evans Foundation urgently need your help! There are many ways to get involved, including volunteering, donating much needed supplies, and financial contributions that enable us to purchase items necessary to help these vulnerable women succeed in life.
Volunteering – please contact Maura Celaya at (602) 595-8592.
Donating items – please contact our office at 623.936.4729
- Non-perishable food, grocery gift cards
- Fast food cards: (Subway, Panera, Dominos, etc.)
- Hotel stay vouchers (one night)
- Clothing/clothing store gift cards (Kohl’s, JCPenney, etc.)
- Hygiene and personal items
- Diapers, car Seats (convertible & booster seats)
- Office supplies/gift cards for office supplies (printer ink, paper, pens, etc.)
- Toys (new for Christmas)
- GED study guides
- One day bus passes
- Prepaid cell phone minutes (Verizon, Boost, T-Mobile, etc.)
Facts About Building Arizona Families
- Established in 2004
- Arizona Licensed
- Hague Accredited
- Co-Founded by two members of the adoption triad
- Established an aftercare program for birth mothers
- Provides open and closed adoptions
- Works with birth mothers throughout the state of Arizona
- Works with families across the United States
- Uses “Child Connect” for post adoption communication
- Has a Better Business Bureau A+ rating
- Hosts a non-perishable food bank at facility
- Has a clothing closet for birth mothers
- Assists birth others in providing Christmas gifts for their children
Our Licensed Arizona Adoption Agency Is Honored To Serve You In Private Adoption, Haiti Adoption, Or To Adopt A Foster Child
When researching adoption agencies licensed through the state you are located in, it is important to remember to look for an agency that is a right match for your family. These candidates will be doing such an outstanding job – helping to build your family!
We would be honored to serve you on your adoption journey. If you would like general information and/or have not decided what type of adoption is right for you, our adoption agency offers onsite seminars that answer all of your questions. You can also read more about us HERE. We also provide online seminars for those who can’t travel to Phoenix for the onsite seminar. You can call Lisa at 623-692-4424 or e-mail HERE for seminar information and have your other questions answered. Building Arizona Families looks forward to serving you!